WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menofilcher - on the borrow agaaainnnn!



Well folks, it's like this; YAM is
a)   away in the Himalayas
b)   recovering from sinusssssssssnuuuggerr.....lurgy
c)   up to her ears in boxes and crap goodies of value
d)   desperately in need of a filler to keep you occupied until she hits the keyboard again...

...any or all of the above is/are my excuses for raiding the Go Ogle cupboards once more.  All credits go there etc, etc, and etc.

You know the drill.  Giggle.  Laugh.  Cackle.  Pee. Dribble.  What-evaaaaa...








That should do you for the day!


1 comment:

  1. My favourite is "Proceed"! I love it, and the cat in the red suitcase is a hoot.
    I've seen "my little marshmallows" before and I still love it.
    And I wish I'd been able to get Math to solve its own problems. My life would have been so much easier.
    K

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏