WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Me-Now-Views; Less Speak More Peek

Chuffing along... continuing the ride on the Poppy Line... Last week it was the outward journey from Holt to Sheringham via Kellings Heath (request stop) and Weybourne, where the inwards train and the outwards pass each other and there are workyards for the line. We now take a look at Sheringham station and the diesel engine which pulled us there...













































































There was a LOT of luggage waiting... (I just HAD to claim the yellow one!!!)


For the engine, I did a bit of tinkering in FOTOR - give them a period feel...














































Sheringham is a seaside town... we walked down from the station via the main street and this was the scene at the end of it.






Next week, the return journey....told you I had heaps!  What have you been up to?


11 comments:

  1. WE would like to DRIVE that TRAIN... you know we are now licensed as engineers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stations look so different to ours.
    I like the buckets of water.
    Merle.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I would travel by this train! You have a look for colors in your pictures, that enjoyed me...

    I show in this week the main station of the "Harz narrow gauge railway" (in Wernigerode, Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting to see how different stations are from one place to another. I have just learned something, thanks to you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This train station is a perfect spot for a photo shoot. I love the buckets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shots they remind me of that comedy programme a few years ago
    Oh! Doctor Beeching heheh!

    Have a mindthegaptastic week & thanks for chugging by ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is a really quaint train station. Neat photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful experience, I have yet to take a trip on train. I love the photo of the luggage, its great!

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very rustic looking pictures that you took this week. Seems like a really peaceful seaside town.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty shots - love those buckets of water! Happy Wordless Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏