WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

MenoSunday; life lived easy

Over at The Roaming Soul, Sundays are 'Sounds-days' with a sacred twist.  This side, a wider net is cast on the listening and viewing stakes.

Does that mean it should be any less uplifting?  It does not! Here is a feast for ears, eyes and the inner being - however you wish to call it.  Earphones on everyone, crank it up and cruise on the tone of the reed...



Well, what else are you doing with your Sunday?.........



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful piece. I only listened to a few minutes but I saved it to my Youtube channel for later. My cats are running, playing and generally causing chaos so I am saving it for a quieter time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
๐Ÿ™