WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

MenoKinneeMaa; a wee bit o' film

....and now, as the saying goes, for something completely different.  It has been a while since I had the time to browse through Vimeo. Have mentioned it before. It's a great place for some quality gems that you simply will not find on the tubular channel. Have been keeping Thursdays for more serious posts of late, more personal. A little break from that can do no harm; and as hinted at the start of the week, have run myself a wee bitty dry and something light and fanciful can do no harm at all.

Those of you who, like myself, enjoyed Finding Nemo will, I am sure, find this short animation story utterly charming...


Taking the Plunge from Taking The Plunge on Vimeo.

Okay... did anyone else think he might've chosen the wrong one???

This was one of the delightful free films available on Vimeo; if you are unfamiliar they also have a number of feature-length items which you can rent or 'buy' and download. I have found the promo clips to be of sufficient length and content to make a decision in that regard.

Anyhoo - hope you liked that little adventure sub aqua.

8 comments:

  1. I WANTS a purple Oct-T-Pus!!!!! He can lives wiv our fishes, I would luffs that!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari OM
      ....especially a diamond-finding octEpuss!!! Yxx

      Delete
  2. now that was cute - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I have never checked them out before!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. well... I think the purple octopus girl would be the best :o) ... and now I cry for the broken heart an animated fictional octopus... I'm crazy ...:o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor octupus! What a cute video, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Romance, Scuba Diving and purple octopus?? What a wonderful way to start the day, thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏