WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Me-Now-Views; Less Speak More Peek

Got another item from RedBubble. It had a plain brown outer wrapper. That would have gotten Postie intrigued.... I didn't bother photographing that. Mainly cuz I disposed of the thing before I thought about it. I also pulled the packet open before thinking about Fudge-work. Which is why it looks a bit tampered with.


















































































Such neat and solid packing and presentation! It actually did feel really special.

The artwork has printed really well onto the hard cover. The journal is 18.6cm x 13.2cm (nice handbag or pocket size). There are 128 pages and they can come plain, ruled or graph. The paper is 90gsm, so excellent for drawing as well as writing.

A special little book for special little snips and snatches of life.




.....and thank goodness it gave me something to photograph.............................




7 comments:

  1. Hello, Yamini, The art work is beautiful. Well done. It will be a great diairy for your trip? Enjoy your week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely wrapped parcels are always funs to received…….and even more funs to get in to!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting parcels delivered, my daughter often had hers sent to my place now she has a post office box..
    Merle...........

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD that is a pretty Journal Book thingy... Love the umbrellas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I have a faible for journals, I always buy them and mostly I use more than one the same time :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely place to store your memories!!

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏