WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

MenoSundays; Life Lived Lovingly

Well, folks, here is another film I just happened upon; it's about faith, not religion. It's a true story. It's heart-rending and heart-warming. Most of all, it's about Love and it's about what makes us 'community'. Settle back and find your glory...



On a different note, but related to 'community'... we here in Blogville sure know how to pull together. I would like to bring to light what many of you may have missed; Miss Oswin's maid, Mara, is setting herself a challenge to enter her local triathlon again this year. I'd sure like to see more of us supporting her through comments on her progress blog. Giver her shout of encouragement!!!


7 comments:

  1. I will have to see if I can find this on DVD...
    Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari OM
      Oh yes - I see that is is available through both Hallmark and Amazon! it's a real feel-good movie, so worth adding to the collection!!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Yxx

      Delete
  2. Must book mark this as it looks like a great "rainy day" watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read the book some years ago...Mitch Albom is a very good writer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wondered where the visitors came from! Very much appreciated and it gives an extra impetus for getting off my backhind and actually doing something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched that movie awhile back. And you said it right, heart rending and warming at the same time. Namaste janicexxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't have the bandwidth to watch this, but I'm sure it is good! xx

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏