WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menofffffrrrrroooosssstttteeeeeeee...

Am heading off over to Edinburgh tomorrow. I found I had nothing ready to post for today. It, therefore, demands a 'filler' and just as I was looking for one, the Kayaking Kid posted another of his camping antics; this is even better than the Lock Lomond one - by a long shot... Loch Etive is about two hours' drive due North of the Hutch. This also goes to show we Scots types are pretty hardy peeps!!!

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I bet it was frosty camping on the 9 and 10th of December
    lovely photos
    Safe travels to Edinburgh
    Hugs madi and mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer camping doesn't appeal to me, I can't imagine winter camping!m

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't mind the kayaking tour in the winter, especially if the weather is that lovely. And of course provided I can get enough woolly underwear underneath my clothes. Camping is another matter though. Not too fond of it in summer, let alone winter! But I think it's an experience and a half.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely images and tour. Kayaking in the winter months would be too cold for me. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos, brrrr, beautiful photos. Even though we're up to our eyeballs in snow and cold, I can guess how it might feel to be kayaking in Scotland in winter. Brrrr again.
    Hugs from here,
    Kay
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏