WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menokakkuls; Wordyins

Really, can they get much cornier?


What do you call a man with a piece of wood on his head? Edward.
What do you call a man with three pieces of wood on his head? Edward Woodward.
What do you call a man with four pieces of wood on his head? I don’t know, but Edward Woodward would.
Two fish in a tank, one says to the other, “How do you drive this thing?”.
A girl told me that she recognised me from the local vegetarian club, but I’d never met herbivore.
Someone told not to speak in numbers.  I said I didn’t one two…
What goes “Oh Oh Oh?” Santa walking backwards…
What do you call a fish with no eyes? Fsh…
What do you call a pig with three eyes? Piiig.
What do you call a bear with no ears? Anything you like, he can’t hear you….

...can you bear it?

8 comments:

  1. MOLMOL YAM Aunty Dad will love the first 3 his first name is Edward.
    the last two cracked mom up
    Hugs madi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still laughing at the two fish in the tank...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't want to groan, but you made me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crikey Aunty ..... CORNY is right ..... but sometimes corny is good. Mum's favourite ..... the two fish in a tank!! Where do you find these things??

    ReplyDelete
  5. santa walking backwards!!! YES!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It will only get cornier if you go here: https://funkidsjokes.com/corn-jokes/ namaste, janice xx

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏