WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

MenoSundays; Life Lived Lovingly

There has been an intensity about November thus far. Not least with the pounding (I use the term advisedly) we have had - at least here in the UK - in the lead up to Armistice Remembrance of 100 years. Then there was the US mid-terms, which held the world as interested as any of the citizens with the power to press the respective buttons.

If the world at large is not properly thinking about how things are balanced just now, it is letting itself down. A quote has been getting brushed off around the ether; let me take my part in sharing it.



10 comments:

  1. I recently saw that quote from Jimi Hendrix. I honestly had no idea he was such a deep thinker and was quite surprised.
    Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete
  2. the quote is true, but it will never happen as long as there are at least TWO humans involved. it has been like this since the beginning of time and always will be. humans just can't get along. even Bob and I bicker about things we see differently, the problem is we all think we are right... just like the opinion I just stated here. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. The world seems so messed up so to speak . . . I hope we can find love to fix what ails us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And to think we are so close to at least two holidays that are supposed to symbolize thanksgiving and love among mankind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been a very tough time with contentious politics all over the globe. I love that quote... if only it could happen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As for American I'm always glad when our election is over.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  7. If only that quote could come true
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. No truer words were ever spoken.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is a song that contains the phrase, "let there be peace on earth". The next phrase is 'let it begin with me' and there is where the responsibility rests, within ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's been horrid. I just have to turn off the news.

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏