WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menoizikul; midweek musicalism

The Hutch exists in a part of the Bonny Land that is renowned for its foul weather. A greatly part of any given week, month, a year is spent under grey skies, with grey seas and hills reflecting the (insert number here) shades. It is one of the reasons the Hutch's interior contains things of many bright colours.

Every now and then though, breakthrough! Sometimes so blinding, I have to close the curtains. Sacrilege!!! Every time it turns up, I break into song. Can't help myself.




10 comments:

  1. joy oh joy! sunbeams! I love them tooooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YaYa you know me and bright colors there can never be too many and they are never to bright.
    Here comes the sun is one of my favorite Beatles songs. Jock is loving his sun puddle.
    Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been very cold and dreary here for days on end. We could use a little of that Beatles' magic.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. In similar circumstance I find myself humming "Bring me sunshine" and smiling at the memory of Morecambe and Wise.
    Cheers! Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All that grey must really make you appreciate the sun when it comes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore that song!!! We have 300 sunny days per year, and I still rejoice when the sun breaks through the clouds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had sun all day today, unfortunately it was very cold about 26 degrees is all
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. we hear ya... the sun has a special way to be indaway (like we LOL) ...either it bugs ya while driving or it sends some sunrays directly on your screen ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Twice a week I sit with my client in a dark room. I HAVE to open a curtain. We've only had sun a few times in weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like someone has found the sun! Hope there was room to share. Namaste, janice xx

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏