WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Me-Now-Views; Less Speak More Peek

We reach the letter "N" in this month's wee trip through the alphabet. Today I share with you images of 'Normalcy'; the normalcy of life in Sydney. My first week and a half are already gone. I landed in OZ and was immediately 'home'. Scotland may be the land of my birth, but this is the land of my 'being'. I have met people in the street, on the bus and at the discourses who all said, "oh we haven't seen you for some time". Well, yes, years actually!

To be known, and to be acknowledged as missing is sort of affirming. Is that weird? Everything is so familiar to me. Stations, local centres, scenes...


14 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed peeping today. Head scratches to the pup.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Ceil on enjoying the peeping via photos. almost as good as being there. so glad you are having a good time and that you are in your heart home. this place here in Florida is my heart home. I wanted to live here my whole life, but did not move here until 1984, now it is home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, so nice to have that feeling of being where you love to be. It sounds like your trip is going well for your spirit:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber - yeah, OK, and Piper too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like nice little doggy.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  5. guess what? the little pup looks like Layla from fozziemum... maybe not only people have a twin somewhere on our slice earth?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pleased you're enjoying being back in your 'spiritual home'.
    Cheers! Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pics.
    Cute doggy :)
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely series of photos ~ your doggie one steals the show ~ love it!

    Happy Days to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmmm. Another one for the bucket list. You keep tempting me! namaste, janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful...and I really relate to feeling "home" in certain places :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a special woman, and I know why they are happy to see you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It must be wonderful to feel so at home
    hugs
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so happy you are enjoying you time at home.

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏