WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menofidgity; nearly over

Due to the processing of images and available time to sit and write up posts, you'll have gathered there is a bit of a lag. Truth is, you are going to be seeing and reading about the Great Down Under Parts for a wee while after I arrive back in The Hutch - which will be Thursday this week.

Yes, departure time is coming at me like a jet plane. On Wednesday arvo (OZ time) I take off and land back in the UK on morning of Thursday, then have another day of travel by train and ferry to get back to Dunoon. Hey ho. The Beast Luggage is the thing which concerns me most in terms of at my end, there will be quite a hill and a set of stairs to negotiate, but then I can collapse for a while...

Anyhoo; back here in present time (well, last Thursday as I type this) I have been looking through the images still all lined up and wondering how to present them to you. Today, Soffee Mouse decided it was time he had a say again. He wanted me to show the out takes from drive-by shootings of the Barossa Valley landscape.

Having commented that I was impressed with the roads down there, Marc turned off the main drag and the local road to Tanunda was quite bouncy. It made photo taking rather a comical affair.

First, YAMum couldn't get my ears in the frame...
...Then missed my ears altogether.
So not straight YAMum!
Then, in all that empty land, a building got in the way!
Finally, half-way to decent!

10 comments:

  1. this is funny, I can see you bouncing along hanging out the window to get your ears in the shot. I love the building that photo bombed your landscape. can't belive it is already time for you to go home

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOL SOL (squeak out loud) Soffee. You are quite the character. Steadied handed and able bodied assistants are hare to find. YAM-Aunty is a volunteer and trained so I suggest we keep her.
    Oh dear me I do so wish I could be there to help you two on your final trek to the Hutch. Here's hoping it all goes smoothly. Safe Travels and thank you for taking us along on this trip
    Hugs Hic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe tour time down under is almost gone. Where did it go! Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a journey for you ~ lovely photos ~

    Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, in the end. Safe home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was great to travel with you and to see it with the eyes of your travel companion :O)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Yam - enjoy these last few days ... it's been fun being around ... and looking forward to more photos anon .. .cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, the fun of bumpty roads and photography! namaste, janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. We sure have enjoyed your travels about Oz...safe journey home!!

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏