WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Me-Now-Views; Less Speak More Peek

A few of you have followed me on the instything - ta! A lot of you, though, are not interested in that platform, which is fine. So am going to 'reshare' some of the images selected to go there, here. If you have been around long enough, some of them may seem familiar. Most are trawled from the archives, then tweaked and tizzied a bit to conform with ig dimensions... except this first one. This one is just for us! (Gail, feel free to download it if you wish!)


14 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a pic of the most dashing WFT in all of Scotland grabbed my attention!!
    I'm doing well to keep up with my blog...so thank you for sharing the instythingies
    Just finished my FFF story
    Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh Bertie!!!! and tge water lily pads... how interesting! now we know why da frogs will not slip when they sit on them ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't get too close to the edge, Bertie! Love the lily pads! Beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. every single photo is wonderful. I LOVE the angel sparkling and I love the sparkling squiggles, only because I love sparkling lights are they my favorites. all are fanastic…. Bertie looks adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lovely photos but that doggie and cow 'steal the show' ~ love them!

    Happy Day to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them all , and Mom is really loving the ones on the Instything. Now if only we could get her back on track for our blog and for the instything.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad that you mentioned being on istagram...I just followed you....I like all these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you found a good instagram app for the computer....I did have one that worked good, then it quit working. And none I found worked. I have not looked in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to see Bertie!!!
    hugs
    Mabel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an interesting collection of pictures. Of course we think Bertie is the best subject.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful captures. I do not do much on the instathingy. Now I need to look for you. namaste, janice xx

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏