WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Me-Now-Views; Less Speak More Peek

Well, there's a thing. Anyone notice the absence yesterday? No? Hey ho...
You regulars know that life has taken a turn for the hectic for the YAMster. For the first time in its nearly seven years, the bloggy is missing a post!!!
Am too tired to worry about it. Now back in the Hutch for respite and rejuvenation before heading back over to Edinburgh on Boxing Day. 
There will be sleeping.
There will be eating.
There will be viewing and listening.
There will be sleeping.
There will be reading and writing.
There will be sleeping.
There will be meditation.
There will be sleeping.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz





13 comments:

  1. I did notice and assumed understandable exhaustion. Now to prioritise the R n' R (and not fret about missing posts).
    Cheers, Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I scrolled up and down today in the morning... glad you are here ;O) I have the same plan... sleeping... sleeping...sleeping...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes life just has to come first, believe me I get it!!
    Sleep Well Yam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did notice YaYa but I 100% knew why so I let the sleeping dog lie.
    I am beyond happy and singing to to the top of my lungs that you are at the Hutch.
    thank you for the lovely pictures and RED berries
    Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with easy, take it easy and don't fret over a post here and there. there are many not posting right now, the holidays and everyone is busy and you have your hands full right now. love the last photo. gorgeous reflection shot too. hope you are getting enough zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes we agree, sometimes life has to take over - you must take care of yourself first. You have shared some beautiful pictures today
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes one just has to take a break. Get in lots of that sleeping. It sounds like it was a very busy time for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy you are home, and thanks for the lovelies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You must take time for yourself. The first 2 photos are absolutely breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spectacular photos! as usual. Feel rested soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I find peace in those scenes. namaste, janice, xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes it's good to take a little break. It sounds like you will be able to get some rest over the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know how you do it!
    Take it easy!

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏