WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Me-Now-Views; Less Speak More Peek; Boom-errr---Angs

HEADS-UP... just want to alert those interested in the FFF story meme, that a young lady requested Tigger to post her story yesterday, based on the photo-prompt. Saxony Hunn, aged 13 years, has done an EXCELLENT job; there may have been a tear in my eye at the end. Do please go and read it. Then leave her your feedback... burgeoning talent needs the Love!!!

Now some random shots of the Bonny Land from a previous posting in 2015.




Loch Garry in full autumn glory

At the distance we were when taking this, I thought it was juniper. On inspection through enlargement, I came to see that these were just berries from the rowan (see below) which found a new host on silver spruce!






















Rowan berries cling on

Loch Eck, looking North

Clashnessie, Wester Ross





The Minch, looking South from Ullapool's Shore Street

15 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, each of these photos is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's beautiful... oh how we would love to see your bonny land... but now it is even more far away than before...sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a soft spot for coos but particularly love the two photos above the blond coo. Thanks for helping put Saxony's story out there. Her Mum was bemoaning what she called dumbing down of education particularly in creative writing and poetry so I passed on your challenge. Fz & Pz, F & Mr T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saxony did a brilliant job and your photos are just beautiful - every single one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos. Now I'm off to read Saxony's story.
    Cheers! Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saxony's FFF was amazing...my goodness what a creative mind's eye. I left a comment it is waiting for approval.
    You know how much I like the auburn critter
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the critters the most of course, but that twisty tree is stunning to me... I went over to read her story this morning but bob had the tv so loud and was talking to me and i could not read it. will head over there now

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful nature shots and the sweet critters, I love.

    Moment by moment,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the landscape shots! I love seeing what different places look like! Especially the wild parts. Thanks for sharing your photos and thanks for visiting and commenting! Have a marvellously Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonnie Land it is. Thank you for sending me round to your young artist, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun trip around your Bonnie Land. We like those long haired cattle.

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏