WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

MenoAZinkulling: U

This month here at the Wild YAMster's bloggy, you are going to be regaled with words related to feelings and happenings of the last twelve months. Oh yes, you know of what I talk.  This is to be the ALPHABET OF AAARRGFIZZZ... We've all had to deal with it. This will be a reflection purely from my point of view. You don't necessarily have to agree with what I say; just appreciate where it's coming from. Normal service will resume on May Day. (By which time I may be yelling that down the ether phone loud and repetitively!)
☀♉☀

How to be Uberous in relation to this letter? 
I am Undecided.
Let it all hang out, just Unroll from the fingers.
Yet to keep the Universality of these posts
Relating to Coviditionitis... Ugh...

The whole debacle has been Ulcerous to society.
Politics has been Uliginous, with Ulterior motives appearing in the mire. There's a rise in the Ultrapatriotic, marked by the Unfurling of flags.

On a personal note, things have been somewhat Unkempt, but certainly not Unclean. Indeed, one has been Ultrafastidious in that department... but the dressing up and applying adornments has dropped away - Unlamented. 

For all the Unity this lurgy has brought forth, there has at times been a lot of Unnecessary Unmannerliness. 
Underneath the surface waters of the ocean of COVID, the disUK governpeeps have shown their Unilateral tendencies. They still seem to think they rule a majority of Uneducated serfs. He of the Unruly hair is Unbashful in the most Ultimate fashion. Undaunted by the litany of errors, no-shows, U-turns in his past, he ploughs on no matter how Unwanted things are...  Brexit, Borders, Bombs... as for the dressing as many things as he can in the flag of Union...

Patriotism is the Last Refuge of a Scoundrel

...said Johnson. Not that one - an earlier one

It's all beginning to feel a little bit like it did in the 1980s. This Johnson, the current one, appears to consider himself the Ubermensch of our times...Thatcher on steroids... which brought to mind 'O Superman':
And the voice said: Neither snow nor rain nor gloom
Of night shall stay these couriers from the swift
Completion of their appointed rounds.
'Cause when love is gone
There's always justice
And when justice is gone
There's always force



See you Monday for the final week. Please be aware that there is more I amAZing over at 






15 comments:

  1. I think Mr Cummins U turn on his former employer today is an appropriate coincidence too. Politics, I've decided, is but a sewer - a U bend to civilisation perhaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yam - I give up ... commenting is off from me ... just too much -where are we heading - no don't answer please!! Relax today and tomorrow ... with thoughts - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are difficult times. We are learning so much, but unfortunate that it affects those who can least do anything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs to U from Ur friends from the USA
    Upchurch, Cecilia and Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  5. i had to look up Uberous since that is a word new to me. that must be how they came up with the Uber drivers here in USA. they are everywhere now... you did a great post with U.. and I have to say, I have never heard O Superman and can say now that I still have not heard all of it. I jumped forward and forward and when I started to hyperventilate I closed it. most defintely not my type of music, the huh huh hun makes me crazy. make that crazier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looked up Uberous as well. The dictionary on my computer didn't recognize it, so I had to use Google.

    Everything this year has been so Unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unbelievable most of it. If you had told us at the end of 2019 that all that has happened would happen. Unbelievable.

    Klem

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much to agree with here, particularly the political section, but I will refrain and just say that unkempt has been my default appearance too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The full moon on your birthday is also the first Super Moon of 2021 (the second is in May) and it has also been called Sprouting Grass Moon, Fish Moon, Hare Moon and Egg Moon. I actually did a series of paintings on the Animal Moons back in 2012. And I'm thinking of starting a new series (if I can get motivated). I am U\nited with you on the Us! I hope you have a marvellously happy day! Marv and I will be back tomorrow to sing you the birthday song!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Undecided - indecision - has blanketed the universe, from what to wear to the grocery store to whether to receive a vaccine against the virus. Wear a mask, or two masks? Wash the grapes and air out the bags? Who to listen to for advise, the politicians or the scientists? Protest and maybe die or cower and live to fight another day? (See Sandra's comment for my reaction to O Superman.)
    https://gail-baugniet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ultimately U are the Best!
    ¸¸.•*♫♫♫ Happy Birthday Day to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
    ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday Day to  you♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
    ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday Day deeeeeeeeear Auntie Yam!!!!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
    ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday Day to you ♥♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wishing you a wonderful birthday tomorrow. May it be as uninterrupted by this useless virus as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy, happy, HAPPY Birthday Yam!! I hope you had a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Belated best wishes! Your quote from the other Johnson brings to mind the image of the orange on wrapping his arms around the flag. namaste, janice xx

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏