WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menoizikul; Midweek Musicalisms

Last week you saw an early film of Sr. Paco picking the strings perfectly. Moving forward three years... not the best visual, but oh that sound. This too with the collaboration of another of the Mac Clan guitar heroes - John Williams

Mac1 and I both learned guitar, inspired by these two giants; although she was more inclined to favour Julian Bream as much as I did JW. As it turned out, she was better at country and folk music, whilst I did follow the classical... for a while. We could hold our own for a party, but there were never going to be any recording contracts!

I digress - see how all this has sent me down memory lane, the route of nostalgia, the avenue of reminiscence??!!!

Back to the two heroes for today's musicalism item...

5 comments:

  1. Great video and music! THanks for sharing with us. You musical tastes ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely my favorite type of music. namaste, janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!
    Big guitar fan here
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏