WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menoizikul; Midweek Musicalisms

Rounding off this month of body percussion, I bring you another participatory one - if you managed to resist the chance on the first vid, I think you may find it harder to resist this time. I was grinning by the end of this and I am sure the neighbours were wondering what the heck was going down!!! It is colourful and joyous and as is said at the end - working as one is fine, but working with others brings together something larger than its parts! 

9 comments:

  1. This is fun! I used to do this with my students!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big grin - we have seen that before but it makes a great start to a sunny day . xxx Mr T and F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yam - excellent work out ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard not to stand up and join in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY was that ever so much fun. And their beautiful outfits are perfect choice for the for the video
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did some marching and came up with a few that were in sync with them. i love their bright clothes and this is a fun way to excercise

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏