WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Me-Now-Views; Less Speak More Peek

More from the previously unseen stack... of which, I discover, there are not that many! The first three are from Ipswich, where I landed for my first few nights back on British soil after 'repatriation' from OZ/India.




Workings on the River Tweed; can't recall the history


It is eight years ago, almost to the day, that I visited Dunoon
and viewed The Hutch - made an offer...

...as I got on the ferry to return to Edinburgh and await the news
I looked west to see the crescent moon in the gloaming.
It was a good viewing...


14 comments:

  1. Good memories; even what you cannot remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never before realized how obvious the Flemish influence in the Ipswich architecture and used to go there a lot. Must have had my eyes closed. Xxx F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful viewings all.
    The crescent moon has made my day.
    Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!!! I often watch such houses, there are so many things to discover and it makes me pondering what the builders will say us with some things...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eight years? Surely it can't be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Yam - always interesting to look back and to think what's happened ... I'm now about to go into my 30th year since returning from SA. Dunoon is such a beautiful area - a brilliant choice to live ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fabulous detail on the building in that first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The carvings on the bldg. in the first photo are amazing.
    I'm thinking the gorgeous view of the crescent moon brought you luck
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. the windows in the first beautiful photo are just to lovely for words. that house is wonderful. all the photos are so beautiful and I can't imagine moving to India and then back all by your self, you are a brave woman. glad you found your hutch and got it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, beautiful photos. I can't pick a favorite. We are glad you got the Hutch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marvellous pictures. Loved the sunset-blazed sky. Looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a picturesque place. We can see why you decided to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy hutch-iversary!
    Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏