WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menoizikul; Midweek Musicalisms

Another one from the Drake Lockdown Teaching Resources series. It might be easy to just shrug and mark this down as being as silly as the title... but frankly, if you join in you are getting physical movement you might not otherwise and that itself is a mood lifter. That it is done to music is a bonus! Go on, join in - I did!!!

6 comments:

  1. Also good for helping keep warm if the heating is turned down! But I fear the tune will be echoing in my head all day... Cheers, Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bob said what ever that is its driving me nuts. LOL... this is exactly what i do with not just a song like this but any music with a beat. it does warm us up and loosen is up and this one is a perfect work out for someone that is chair bound.. my life long friend sits in her chair or a chair all day long, she doesn't walk well. I told her this is what i mean about you can excercise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL MOL MOL I love this and joined in too
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may have to attempt some of these things. My waggles are a bit tight these days. namaste, janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yam - short and very easy to do ... an ear-worm for sure - and I definitely to do these and more - cheers and thanks for posting - Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏