WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menoizikul; Midweek Musicalisms

'Tis June. How can we be near the centre of the year already? There it is though. I am sitting at the end of May pondering what to place for this month's music and find that I am favouring Celtic sounds. One of my all-time favourite Scottish groups, called Capercaille. Allow me to share a few of their best tunes with you. First, kick up your heels with a few reels!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Yam - I love Scottish folk music - so this was lovely to listen to ... thanks for introducing me to them. Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only get a black screen that asks me to log into spotify which I don't do and could hear a fiddle playing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari Om
      If you could hear the music that is all that's required - it's not a video, but an audio track. Yxx

      Delete
    2. Hari OM
      ...ah... I note now that if you are not logged in, it's just a 30 second preview - that's okay too. Though Spotify is not a 'join up' thing. You only have to confirm your Google ID to log on - then log off again as you wish. Yxx

      Delete
  3. Tapping my toes to this fine jig!!!!
    I 'gladly' changed the name of my purple posies today
    Thank you
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's very soothing and energising at once. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This music always gets my toes tapping.

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏