WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menopuzzling Monday

Alternating with another jigsaw today; 120 pieces and a view of Loch Long. For newbies here (and for those who may have forgotten), all the help is there if you need it. You can click any of the icons at the bottom for (L-R); cover picture, ghost template, sorting of pieces, select other actions - timer/pause - opt to play on the source site, and enlarge the frame to full screen. Don't over-think the timing thing - just enjoy the fun of fixing the bits together!

8 comments:

  1. We always enjoy your puzzles - we like a challenge:). Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this - I’m also a lover of jigsaw puzzles…..a dissectologist (or so I’ve been told).
    The online company I use is Jigsaw World. I have others bookmarked but this particular one is my favourite😊
    Can’t go without my daily dose of puzzle

    ReplyDelete
  3. another challenge for the mama hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be back we have yet another gorgeous cool morning in NC. We are heading out for a trek at Shelley Lake
    55 degrees at wake up yesterday and today. Totally unheard of in NC in June
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looked at the ghost, but where is NELLY? ha ha.. it works fine on desk top. I have another blog that i can't scroll down to the comment on my chromebook, but yours has always been fine. and your other blog is fine. Blogger is at it again

    ReplyDelete
  6. The disconcerting thing about that was realizing my shapes perception needed a different coloured background. Hmmmm eye sight test might be needed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty scene! namaste, janice xx

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏