WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

MenoSundays; Life Lived Lovingly

 ...sometimes, Love needs to be held to oneself. Being kind to oneself can be a challenge. I am choosing to exercise a tiny amount of self-care by leaving these Sunday posts blank for the month of July. A little respite from overthinking things. In theory... I hope you enjoy the rest of what's on offer here and have a fabulous month!



12 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful creation. Enjoy that special "me" time - it's very important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fully acknowledged and have a fabulous month yourself. You work hard to blog every day. Taking a small break every week can refresh your thoughts, your eye on the world, your enthusiasm for a topic. Furrings and purrings Mr T and F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yam - we definitely need our own space ... just enjoy the peace ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. we all need to do this, self love I mean, great idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good idea, YAM! Self care is important. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I 100% agree YAM, As an only child, I have always valued a bit of me time.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone needs a bit of "me" time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to read you are putting yourself first. Sending LOVE your way. Lee and Phod and their Lady

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's always good to take a little time for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Self care is so important. namaste, janice xx

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏