WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

MenoSundays; Live Lived Lovingly

Malachi 3:1-4

The Coming Messenger

3See, I am sending my messenger to prepare the way before me, and the Lord whom you seek will suddenly come to his temple. The messenger of the covenant in whom you delight—indeed, he is coming, says the Lord of hosts.






































7 comments:

  1. I know a few people who name there son Malchi
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malachi is also the name of a (now elderly) Alaskan Malamute who we sometimes see in the park. But the biblical connection is not clear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful stain glass and I like the little lamb in the second one, the lamb holding the lamb

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Bible verse and stain glass windows are beautiful
    Hugs to you and your guests!
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the verse and the beautiful stained glass windows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas is the most joyful festival for me. Childhood reasons. Your posts bring back a lot of memories.

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏