WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Me-Now-Views; Less Speak More Peek

I really have had a little difficulty getting into the festive spirit - not from lack of joy, as such, but more because the year has just bolted along far too fast for me, and I am simply not ready! Still, I did manage to put out the nativity set and the table tree and threw the lights up haphazardly... not so much bah humbug as devil may care!!!










12 comments:

  1. Your decorations are so full of color and cheer! They make me smile. I'm running a little late myself this year and yes, "bolted" is a good word for how this year has sped past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas decorations are some of the loveliest I have seen; very heartwarming, very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Devil may care has worked well. I just love the nativity figures.
    Cheers, Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, Loved it , Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is the first, 2nd is the angel topper. The nativity figures are amazing to me. Happy you made your self drag it out in spite of the devil may care... we both did good this year..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your crocheted Christmas decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    Your decorations and lights are pretty. I love the cute nativity figures. It is hard to believe that Christmas is this Monday.
    Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love all your holiday decorations, especially the hand made ones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful decorations...especially the wool manger!

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏