WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Me-Now-Views; Less Speak More Peek

More from MY TAKE's archives: Starting next Tuesday, you'll be getting fresh images again as I start to gather stuff while out in The Grey. 

I will take this chance to remind folk that, while I will be reading your blogs, I may not be commenting as regularly - or as fully - as usual, mainly because I mostly work from the phone and detest trying to type on that thing! If I do comment, you will likely see a lot more typos and grammar slips because of sausage fingers.

There will be places where I park up for more than one night, and the laptop will come out then, so I can catch up. Your forbearance is thanked, particularly in this first couple of weeks as I find my rhythm and flow. YAM xx









15 comments:

  1. What a great collection of pictures. We love the Highland Coo's and the pup. Our paws are crossed that you have a fun trip in the Grey. We can't wait to hear all about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely assortment of photos. Hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super selection. I love the fishing vessel. Nobby wonders if the schnauzer ever gets asked if he's a WFT.
    Cheers, Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful... and a spring greeting...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yam - hope all is going well and the weather isn't proving too trying. I love the Highland Cows ... and that moon - gorgeous ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your photos are winners but I love the cygnets best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great collection of photos. My favorites are the dog and the cow. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh the coo, the coo, and the dog and the boots. the flowers are gorgeous and love that window.. lots to see when you are out and about, keep them coming. just looked up and saw elileen said almost the same thing i did

    ReplyDelete
  9. F is big on ravens and crows at the moment so you have won her prize today for the crow pic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the boat with reflection.
    Try using what they call a stylus...or take a pencil that has a rubber on the end and use that...they are useless for rubbing out but great for small keyboards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAM thank you for all the eye candy and critters. The moon is amazing
    I detest typing too much from my phone too or iPad I have to use one finger.
    My new iPad has a keyboard available I might eventually invest
    Safe travels
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sharp pics.

    I understand your problem with typing on phone, but I'm beginning to miss your insightful comments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful collection....the fishing boat really caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am looking forward to your trips as much as I love your photos. XX

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏