WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Me-Now-Views; Less Speak More Eat....errrrrr... Peek...

The food version of van life. Just some of the goodies!

A vege version of Poutin, or 'dirty fries', done in the air fryer

Brunch; soy-basted green banana (a bit like plantain) with avocado, beans, and easy-over egg

Paneer and Shakarkand (sweet potato) curry with noodles

Lunches are usually a sandwich or roll with cheese and salad of some sort.

Potato and cauliflower chowder

Making bread and butter pudding...

End product!!!


14 comments:

  1. Hi Yam - well you're certainly eating a good mix of veggie-foods ... the potato and cauliflower chowder looks good ... interesting to see - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks delicious and the view out your door as you eat your meals just can't be beat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved potatoes and cauliflower soup or chowder if you call it that but have not had any since IBS came to live here. I am going to try it by mashing the cauliflower after it is cooked, most of what you show us here sounds wonderful but most of the ingredients are not on my safe list.. but I would love to eat any of these. I am also going to try blending beans and put them on rice or rice pasta. I got that from the IBS newsletter that said if eating beans causes problems try blending them and as a sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your meals all look healthy, you have a nice selection of foods to eat while traveling in your van. Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have mastered cooking in a confined area, YAM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you have reallocated time from crafting yarn to crafting food. And all the extra fresh air is clearly providing the appetite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could eat ever morsel of every dish...WOW
    And I love that you have excellent Grey recycle plates...LOL
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks delicious! And I'm glad to be able to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This all looks like good camping food. Just add a coleman stove and I'm transported back many years.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never tried green banana or plantain for that matter, but I've heard they are good.

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏