WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

MenoSundays; Life Lived Lovingly


Dear Readers,

Today, I would like you to ponder deeply the matter of truth. For many, the truth, the real truth, and nothing but the truth is just all too hard. For many, it seems easier to live a lie—or at least to avoid looking truth in the eye. 

I ask you to go and read something. Reader GZ brought it to my attention on her blog. The Alchemy of Clay blog is where I link you to now. It will only take two or three minutes of your time to read it. Then, perhaps, a little longer to absorb...

Capital 'ell' Love is Truth. Many cannot face it. They distrust it. They would rather see it dressed up in all sorts of verbiage and regulation and have it chopped and reshaped, no longer the Whole that it is. Love, the Truth, is undamaged, though. It remains steady in its existence, waiting for any who can bear to do so to turn its way.




8 comments:

  1. I have seen the post and I follow the Alchemy of Clay blog.
    I would much rather hear the truth, some people are not good at communicating.
    It is sad to constantly hear lies from the politicians, they only say what they think you want to hear.
    Take care, enjoy your day and have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that as we get older and hopefully wiser, the truth works better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like American Politics to me... Truth Tellers are scarce for sure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mama had a saying she quoted a lot
    "Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive"
    Once that web is started keeping track of your deceit. I think folks eventually realize yu can't be trusted.
    Hugs cecilia

    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really an interesting post. It'll take awhile to absorb. Happy travels, YAM! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting, Thanks for sharing.
    Have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏