WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menoizikul; Midweek Musicalisms

Here we are in a month with five weeks, and for these, the first is going to have a non-travel-specific item... and due to popularity on the first visit, these are now going to all be songs from Tico the Tuneful Parrot and his accompanist, Frank... between them, they build a stairway to entertainment heaven!

9 comments:

  1. Wow! This is sheer beauty! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new take on a very familiar tune!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so amazing, I love love love his whistling... my dad whistled like that. I am wondering if he learned the songs from the man whistling.. this might be my most favorite of all the music you have shown us

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did bring a huge smile to my face, Tico☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. A talented parrot - but then they are all talented aren’t they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love the parrot. Very talented. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tico OMBs your voice is perfect as is you rythmn and whistling. WOW I was giving you a standing ovation.
    Frank you and Tico are a wonderful team.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful singing and whistling!!! Wish he would tempt Dylan our canary to join in.

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏