WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menoizikul; Midweek Musicalisms

Well, let's end our visit to Canada this month with just plain good ol' foot tappin' fun! I am fascinated by the different fingering techniques of fiddle music around the world (even though I never lifted a violin to my chin in all my life) - and this lad surely makes clear how varied this instrument can be even within the one country.

11 comments:

  1. Ah, this is excellent breakfast music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that brings all energy back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing, great choice! Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard all these sounds, did not know they were different countries, the last one is my favoirite. These sounds are popular on the music shows on TV here, a lot of the songs have these fiddlers in them.. there are two famous girls that do this but I can't remember their names

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely folksy music indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was wonderful! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love string instruments and what a toe tapping offer today
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. That certainly perks up the spirits. Love the music and amazing fiddle skills.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I doubt that my toes will stop tapping all day and my Canadian heart will beat with extra joy!

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏