WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menoturals; Saturday Sounds

Today, a very still late afternoon by the Moray coast. The few birds you hear calling are the Sandwich Terns, summer visitors to these shores, and likely preparing for take-off to other climes. (Many birds seem to have hung around longer than expected, as the warmer days did extend this year.) Next week another video from the same spot with noisier birds - but I know a lot of you enjoy the watch as much as the listen and this was just too pretty to not share!



1 comment:

  1. By now, you've given me enough temptation and motivation to start travelling. I must go and see some beautiful places. Right now I'm seeing the beauty of my village and surrounding areas only. What lovely sounds here in this video!

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏