WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menokreatikkul; Saturday Stitches


Nothing much to share of my own stuff this week, so I am going to link you to a few of the patterns that I have added to my bookmarks for future work consideration... anything among them catch your eye?

Scrappy Granny Tee - saw Toni wearing her version on her latest video, and it was lovely, so definitely keeping this on tab!

Classic Knit Beret - simply stylish! 

Fleur Wrap (knit) - a simple but effective shawl that could dance with the right yarn...

Fair Isle Crochet Beanie - I intend to have a go at more stranded knit work, and specifically Fair Isle knitwear (I bought a book... it's serious...), but meanwhile, this crochet version is very attractive and definitely on the to-do list.

Crochet Gilet - I have always liked wearing waistcoats, so this pattern is on my list...

Summer Shawl - how pretty is this?! 

Sweaters! - last but not least, I introduce you to this Scottish website with lots of luscious, size-inclusive yarnsperation. I dream of making at least one, if not more, of these patterns.

That's it for this week! Have a good weekend.


9 comments:

  1. Thank you YAM, for all the links! I like the cute beanie and the summer shawl is lovely.
    Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun patterns. My favorite is the beautiful beret!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are all very nice, especially that first vest and the hats. I have already knitted something similar, now I am finishing a long winter vest for the yard, I have some wool left so I will knit some of it. Best regards! Jasna

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAM THANK YOU FOR THE LINKS i LIKE THE GILET TOO
    Happy weekend
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly beautiful, Thanks for sharing. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures almost inspire me to take up knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great collection of patterns. I like the Fair Isle Crochet Beanie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will look forward to your work inspired by the above 😎

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ysolda is a good source of tutorials as well. I picked up some good cast-off alternatives from there a few weeks back

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏