WYSIWYG
What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.
Menonday Art Vibe; Tec As Art
The third and last from the architecture rooms at the RSA 2026 Annual Exhibition... this one is two metres long, hence taking a close-up of one end. It is a stunning visualisation for a part of the Eden Project Dundee Gasworks concept. That project is going ahead, albeit at a glacial pace. I am hopeful of it being up and running before I have to stop touring about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



This is lovely 😍
ReplyDeletethat is wonderful.. so special !!
ReplyDeleteIt's fabulous!
ReplyDeleteHello YAM,
ReplyDeleteIt is a wonderful painting! Take care, have a great day and happy week ahead.
I really and truly like this YAM and especially the size of it makes hanging it on most walls easy
ReplyDeleteHugs cecilia
That would need a special room to mount that in, but it sure is a beauty.
ReplyDeleteWow...that is one long print! Love the selective color
ReplyDeleteIt would be a brisk walk from end to end!
ReplyDelete2 m long! How could an artist manage that?
ReplyDeleteTruly amazing, Great painting.
ReplyDelete2 metres long! That is superbly amazing.
ReplyDeleteThat is spectacular!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you showed both close and the entire length. I have the perfect place for one that size, but not sure I would want it as daily fare. That said I do like it a lot and took a pinch and slide tour up close. he is very talented
ReplyDelete