What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.
I realized in an interaction with strangers Friday - we all are not assuming kindness from others, and we really need to be. I will continue to work to be kind.
I believe that is true for me.
ReplyDeleteLove this quote!
ReplyDeleteYes! Thanks for the reminder as I do have a story to tell about losing faith in human but did not tell as it took a some time to look for the photo.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great quote!
ReplyDeleteI agree 100%
ReplyDeleteOften the positive is overlooked because of all the negativity.
My next two thankful thursday are about positive
Hugs Cecilia
Great quote, more kindness and hope!
ReplyDeleteTake care, enjoy your day and happy week ahead.
I realized in an interaction with strangers Friday - we all are not assuming kindness from others, and we really need to be. I will continue to work to be kind.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful words
ReplyDelete