WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menoturals; Floweries

Time to join in with the LLB gang and their Nature Friday blog hop. I have been bringing you some of my backlog of pretty flowers from last year's tours, and today I bring you the white and 'adjacent to' blossoms... oh, and a reminder that next week is already FFF time!




11 comments:

  1. That White Bleeding Heart (I believe that's what it is) is awesome to say the least. It took my breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers and lovely photos YAM! Take care, Happy Friday! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AUNTY YAM the pale pink for Rosy is simply out of this world pretty.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful flowers, Awesome clicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All beautiful and I'm a great peony fan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all such beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogger is really playing games. Blog post from others seem to show up randomly, with no predictability all. Even delivered late, however, the flowers are wonderful, YAM.

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏