Sweet indeed.
sweet and mighty in one...
That was really lovely.
A beautiful way to start my day!
very relaxing I love piano and string togetherHugs cecilia
The expression “Music to my ears” could well have originated here! It really is a delightful piece, YAM.
So beautiful
That colour in the first pic - which blue, I don't know, but it's so striking.
I listen to interesting Janacek music, drink coffee, and then cook lunch. Today I am on duty in the kitchen.
Inquiry and debate are encouraged. Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.🙏
Sweet indeed.
ReplyDeletesweet and mighty in one...
ReplyDeleteThat was really lovely.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful way to start my day!
ReplyDeletevery relaxing I love piano and string together
ReplyDeleteHugs cecilia
The expression “Music to my ears” could well have originated here! It really is a delightful piece, YAM.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful
ReplyDeleteThat colour in the first pic - which blue, I don't know, but it's so striking.
ReplyDeleteI listen to interesting Janacek music, drink coffee, and then cook lunch. Today I am on duty in the kitchen.
ReplyDelete