WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menoizikul; Midweek Musicalisms

This week's offering is a little more challenging to the ear, but still very lyrical. Listen for the instruments talking to each other, asking and responding...

8 comments:

  1. I loved watching them play the instruments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly amazing, Enjoyed watching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enthusiastic, skilled musicianship. I am not especially fond of the piece at all the moment, but there is enough there to lure me back to listen again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're introducing us to this interesting music.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Instruments talking to each other is called jugalbandi in Indian classical music and is looked forward to by the audience!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are wonderful to watch, thanks for sharing. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not usually a fan of quartets but this one was okay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am mesmerized by the bows being in sync. MOL MOL doesn't take much to entertain me
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏