I LOVE this quote!
Lovely One of my favorite poems is the Road less traveled Hugs cecilia
Yes.
This one is ME!
That one got me right in the heart! I think that is true of most of us life adventurers.
Thoughtful 😊
Great words
I am sure that is true for many of us; maybe all of us.
That is someone who has come to terms with the journey.
Inquiry and debate are encouraged. Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.🙏
I LOVE this quote!
ReplyDeleteLovely
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite poems is the Road less traveled
Hugs cecilia
Yes.
ReplyDeleteThis one is ME!
ReplyDeleteThat one got me right in the heart! I think that is true of most of us life adventurers.
ReplyDeleteThoughtful 😊
ReplyDeleteGreat words
ReplyDeleteI am sure that is true for many of us; maybe all of us.
ReplyDeleteThat is someone who has come to terms with the journey.
ReplyDelete