WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menoturals; Some Pretties

A reminder that next week is Final Friday once again... and here I am sharing with the LLB gang on Nature Friday, with some glimpses of nature in Aitch's garden... The blue Felicia was a little gift from me. Next you see Clarkia, Begonia, and finally Teasle just starting to blossom. Then we were surprised by the arrival of a flurry of Little Tortoiseshell butterflies...








20 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers, Lovely butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful!!! this year we have not much butterflies.. too hot maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari OM
      I was thinking the same... though I did see quite a lot on this visit to Aitch. Yxx

      Delete
  3. teasels really are an unusual looking plantie aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are so pretty and mom hasn't had Teasle in years! It's a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teasels are blooming here too, YAM. Butterflies appear to be a little more active this year, but there is nothing like the profusion of thirty or forty years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Yam,
    Beautiful collection of photos and a pretty butterfly. Take care , have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful colors today...I do miss teasles, they were all over the place in California.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I 100% agree with LLB what beautiful colors...I especially love #1 photo
    Thank you for your kind comments on my treasured wooden purse
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. What glorious colors! Teasel is one of my favorite flowers; we have a few scattered in the garden and just beginning to flower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely floral photos and wonderful butterfly shot too ~ Hugs ^_^
    an artist reflect ~ https://anartistreflects.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many pretty things to see in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful! I also have begonias blooming in a pot in front of my front door. I love them very much. Best regards! Jasna

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wonder where my comments disappear. I had mentioned the flourescent shade of the blue of those flowers...yesterday !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari OM
      Ahh... that explains the peculiar comment on the music video about the colour blue! Read one whilst thinking about the other? Yxx

      Delete
  14. gorgeous flowers. I love that pod thingy with the lavender on it.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  15. All so pretty and well photographed. Just love that Blue Felicia. Hard to fine pretty blue blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a wonderful selection. XX

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏