WYSIWYG
What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.
Menonday Art Vibe; Giddy Up!
This collective might split the camp! I was intrigued by this setup: the artist providing us with a conceptualised visit to her workshop with all its materials, models and maquettes, then the juxtaposition with the wall artworks that appeared as a result. No, it's not something I could live with, but as an installation it held my interest and gaze for quite some time... (I am again slightly regretting not having taken the wall works individually, but it was the totality that was captivating me...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm with you on this. Not something I'll live with, but as an art installation it does capture attention.
ReplyDeleteBetter have a good line of credit!
ReplyDeleteInteresting for sure...but not anything I would desire to purchase, LOL!
ReplyDeleteHer horses are wonderful works of art!
ReplyDeleteNo wonder an award winner!
ReplyDeleteI would love to get a look at this in person!
ReplyDeleteGiddy up for sure. I love seeing horses on their backs wallowing in dirt aka exfoliating themselves.
ReplyDeleteHugs cecilia
Beautiful art, I love the horses. Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.
ReplyDeleteIch mag Skulpturen wie die von Cathie Pilkington sehr. In meinem Haus finden sich ähnliche Objekte deutscher Künstler. Da ich die Bildhauerin bisher nicht kannte, sie ist in Deutschland nicht so bekannt, habe ich über sie bei Wikipedia nachgelesen. Vielleicht wird sich ihr Bekanntheitsgrad hier bei uns irgendwann ändern. Es würde mich freuen.
ReplyDeleteThat's an interesting installation to show the artists process. Is it really up for sale for £85,000? How could you put that in someone's house?
ReplyDeleteHari Om
DeleteTrillionaires may have studio space somwhere... but mostly I think such installations go to galleries, museums, or other public forums for many eyes to appreciate. The single wall-works would be okay though... Yxx
Amazing installations, Looks great.
ReplyDelete