WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Me-Now-Views; Less Speak More Peek

Yes, a once regular feature returns, at least until I run out of 'extras' again! So here we have, in no particular order, Menootering Leftovers Part One. 








16 comments:

  1. Great photos. I wondering about the photo with the angel in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari OM
      Monument to the lord of the estate... Yxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hari Om
      Ford Model T... saw it drive up to visit the house beside it, and saw it drive away... smoooooooooth.... Yxxx

      Delete
  3. Amazing place, Car looks classic. Great series of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to think that grandiose monuments like that angel were a dreadful waste of resources and pure self-promotion. If only a few self-promoting modern 'lords of wealth' would stick to a simple column and flamboyant angel...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Yam,
    They are all beautiful views, wonderful photos. Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of the photos are wonderful but the antique auto is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely a wonderful post. I love all the buildings and especially the statue
    Mr. B will love the antique car
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh...how I would love to be a traveller with you, you see so much and I love all today's images.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an interesting collection of pictures. I love all the small buildings especially the one with the horseshoe shaped front door opening.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the tour, YAM. Each picture was interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAM, these are smashing photos. I do love the old stonework! XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m looking at this beautiful car - that was a real vehicle!

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏