What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.
How I wish it were true - I suspect some people hear what their own experiences interpret it into - not at all what was intended or motivated by the speaker.
I'll agree totally because i have experience. But has the time changed, I wonder again and again. Nowadays very few can feel hearts!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful quote!
ReplyDeleteLovely quote and wise words.
ReplyDeleteTake care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
I wish this were always true. We must try to be humane to each other.
ReplyDeleteHow I wish it were true - I suspect some people hear what their own experiences interpret it into - not at all what was intended or motivated by the speaker.
ReplyDeleteIt’s so true, isn’t it?
ReplyDeleteShe has lots of great quotes!
ReplyDelete