WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menoturals; Clyde Riviera!

NB; Blogger is now not delivering posts at all to my reading list, so if I am missing any of your posts, please forgive the absence! I checked on my blogroll from the blog page itself, but that is also not updating. I will keep up as best as I can.... is anyone else having this issue? (lack of comments would suggest yes...)

Joining in with the LLB gang for their regular Nature Friday meme. Today, a few more shots of this lovely shoreline in and around the town I call home. Hettie the Heilan' Coo, who guards The Grey and ensures we are on the right road, took charge of these, so they are not always the clearest shots - and they show a variety of weather conditions, but that's part and parcel of living here!










8 comments:

  1. The atmospheric coastal landscape, paired with a charming Highland cow keeping guard, makes for a perfect post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hettie... that is a wonderful place!! we have the same problem... reader shows us only older posts from friends...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful and serene shots, Hettie! We are not having problems with Feedly or Inoreader.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two days in a row Blogger is not delivering posts to the reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello YAM and Hettie,
    Beautiful scenic views and photos. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaawwww, what beautiful landscapes!!
    I have been using Feedly (the free version) for years because of Blogger's various "issues"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are all nice views you have of the Clyde.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just lovely absolutely...those hills are alive with gentle breezes and peace. The water and the mountains at the same time WOW factor x 87
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏