WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menoturals; First Friday Filmclub

The LLB gang provide us with a link-up for Nature Friday every week, and sometimes I stretch the connection with nature in my posts. Particularly when it comes to these First Friday offerings! However, as the connection is farming, I think this is okay. The video is less than half an hour in total, but if you wish to jump straight to the section relating to Loch Arthur Community (remember I visited there and was super impressed), then skip to minute ten:fifty. However, I think most of you will enjoy the first section, which has some archaeological discovery when a farmer ploughed up what he thought was an old tree. A lot of these historical discoveries in Scotland occur because of ploughing... one wonders how many are noticed and not just ploughed all the way back in and broken down.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was most interesting. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me get back to it later, YAM. Right now I am catching up on commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏