What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.
You had my attention with swans and gulls. And the wall is a masterpiece. We have a similarly themed quilted wall hanging in our hall made by that consummate quilter, Miriam.
Hello, Yam Wonderful photos, I have a few favorites. The rugs, the water view with the sailboat and swans. I like the rock wall. Take care, have a happy day!
The rug is a prize and the stone wall is grand.
ReplyDeleteThe rug is amazing, match well with that room.
ReplyDeleteLovely and interesting. I would love to bake cakes in this workspace.
ReplyDeleteWell worn sharpening stone and a lovely day in the sun on the reservoir.
ReplyDeleteLove the kitchen!
ReplyDeleteSinging inside the kitchen is terrific. And of course I love seeing the birds at the water.
ReplyDeleteYou had my attention with swans and gulls. And the wall is a masterpiece. We have a similarly themed quilted wall hanging in our hall made by that consummate quilter, Miriam.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful pics. Kitchen looks great.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful peeks today!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun collection of pictures. A little history and some beautiful scenery.
ReplyDeleteNo speaks needed.
ReplyDeleteI Really like the hand tied rug or at least I think it is fabric ties
and of course the water
Hugs cecilia
Hello, Yam
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos, I have a few favorites. The rugs, the water view with the sailboat and swans. I like the rock wall.
Take care, have a happy day!