WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menoooooaaaaaarrrrgghh…



Friday the 13th gives me the excuse to go off at a tangent…  another filler page but one should not tempt fate and try anything deep and meaningful on a date like this!


(That's my excuse and am sticking to it).

(all from that friend of brain-dead bloggers, Go Ogle!)


...any dog who gets a cucumber instead of a stick
is definitely having a bad day!




Had enough?  I have. 


7 comments:

  1. You've got a week to cool down. Upto my ears with things to get done before I leave. Life goes on .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I ask where you're going when you leave India? Curiosity might kill the black cat on Friday the 13th, but still thought I'd ask (again).
    Luv, K
    PS, I snaffled a couple of your pictures from Go Ogle for my husband. He'll get a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to disagree with you....I love cucumbers WAY better than sticks! Thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to go and check I didn't know it was 13 today and now it's 5.30pm so it's almost over.
    Merle.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that poor elephant! He must feel so awful! I don't mind much about Friday 13th. Especially since I will be going on a trip in about 45 minutes! Yippee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    Mahal - &*>....again!

    Kay - They're Go Ogles - I 'snaffled them first!' - oh I love that expression. OZ briefly then Scotland.

    Taffy - BOL - but don't theyu just turn to mush when mom or dad throw them???? (&*>)

    Merle - that's the way - let pass unnoticed!!!

    Mara - YAAAY - road trip again? Piccies please!!

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏