WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menornada [men-or-naa-daa]; the condition of "nothingness'

Yes dear Reader - you read that right.  I got nothing.  Nada.  Zilch.  Am in fuzzland.  I could of course apply myself to a deep and meaningful or research a wise and witty or even supplant worth with kitsch and put in a menolyrical.

But not today.  All is topsy-turvy here.  I just cannot focus even for this and for you. 


So I have succumbed to "borrowment".  This differs from menofilcher insofar as I know the photographer personally and know the story behind the following picture sequence.  A long time ago I asked my brother for his permission to use these - never got an answer so have taken silence to be assent.   Big Sis prerogative.

Take note folks - all these are copyright to A S MacLean.

The bird seed in his garden feeder had been disappearing yet no sign of any birds.












Then came the fateful morning...
The determined little moosie scrambled up the metal stand and gritting it's teeth, hauled itself up onto the feeder 'handle'.

After a few breaths it poked its wee snout into the access hole
....followed by as much of its body as possible!!!






Very cute.  But of course it had to be discouraged.  I understand the feeder is in a different and - supposedly- less accessible spot.  

Moosie lives on.




(Thanks wee bro', I knew I had been keeping these in reserve for some reason!  &*>)

7 comments:

  1. That is cute we have mice living under Pidge's food cage they live on seed that falls down, very rarely a cat catches one but the are too well fed to bother most of the time.
    Great pictures.
    Merle...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have mice around here that eat our bird seed but squirrels. I must say, he is a cute Mousie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    Merle- they're cute as long as they stay outside...

    Taffy - oh yes squirrels are just as likely to get up to this mischief. I love the top picture with the look of intense concentration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hardly a wee sleekit timrous beastie trembling in its little nestie, is it? Bold little thing, in fact.
    Fabulous series of photos. Amazing mouse to tackle a climb up a metal stand like that. Maybe it's a Mother Mouse with wee moosies in its nestie?
    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari Om, Yam! That second one is perfect! Indigo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    Kay - indeed bold! .... and I think you may have hit the mark with that - this is definitely a female...

    Indigo - &*>

    Krishna - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏