WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menosunday; taking it easy

Over at Aatmaavrajanam, on Sundays, the intention is to have audio-visual posts. Those will of course be centred on the sacred.  Liked the idea though, so (for a while at least) let me echo that here; however, these will be from a wider-cast net.  Things found from roaming the ether-cloud rather than the hard texts!  Do click over to the new place though - I invite you to cast your net wider...

Meanwhile back at the ranch... I am a supporter of the Elephant Sanctuary, a Tennessee-based, enormous, free-roam rest habitat for rescued and retired pachyderms. Happy heffalumps are a source of great joy.



May your Sunday be full of the easy.

2 comments:

  1. We are needing a nice relaxing day. RIGHT???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing the elephants with us. I'd not realised before that an elephant had that much control over its trunk! They do a wonderful job at that sanctuary. I'm not sure if it was there but I saw a video of two elephants reunited after many years of mistreatment and it bought tears to my eyes to see their joy and the love they had for each other. xx

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏