WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menoducational; some interesting things

...this could become something of a semi-regular spot as I tend to follow some weird and wonderful trails... and, no, this is not an early FFHT offering!!!




Did you hear that? This fella is really very small, floating around deep, deep in the dark waters of the MASSIVE ocean.  Nature is a wonder.

7 comments:

  1. You know, after watching that creature, I wouldn't be so surprised if there really were a tooth fairy in the ocean deep!
    Cheers, Gail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari OM
      Bwwrrhahahahhahah - Of COURSE there is!!!! Yxx

      Delete
  2. Wow, what an amazing creature!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    Pee Ess - A new POTP page will be announced tomorrow. You can follow us at http://blogvillepotp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that is some fish face there!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey & Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is pretty amazing, but not sure I would want to run into her on a night swim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was amazed when saw this video...I had always imagined these little fellows as 'great big man eating fishies of the deep"....now I know that they are not big enough to warrant being worried about when out diving :-)

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏