WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menomusing - not quite LOL but definitely smile-inducing!

A little variation on a theme; this might have qualified for menosukhi status, but there is an element of teasing and mirth so here it is as your mid-week mood lifter!!! Between them, the cockerel, the human with a grass and an elephant's best trunk tweaks cannot get the dawg to rise...





...PSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.. what?...............HAVE YOU HEARD?.............



....herd?.............what herd??????????????


10 comments:

  1. Gosh for sure I wouldn't be lying there all relaxed if some elephant kept poking me like that. Is the dog on drugs or something?!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If an elephant did that to me I would wake up right away!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some very happy cows! Though who wouldn't be happy on such a lovely day in such a beautiful place,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are Mr and Mrs Moo-Cow saying "Haven't you herd Mr Elliflump, let sleeping dogs lie!"
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. BaaaaaaaaWaaaaah a BOVINE Joke..... have you HERD about... BaaaaaWaaaah...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pesky elephant will you go away I want to sleep.
    Merle.............

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh boy, that was a brave elephant... I mkean that trunk is his nose, right? ... it could be dangerous if someone would touch me with his nose when I sleep :o)
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  8. One can only think that is one very tired dog and I've heard about herds of cows too.

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏